Effective Management through Self Awareness has 10 main sessions described below :
1. Right Paradigm: In this session we learn the principles and paradigms of effective living.For example we must look through the lens through which we see the world.
2. Be Proactive: Our behaviour is a function of our decisions,not our conditions.We can subordinate feelings to values.In this session we learn to take initiative and the responsibility to make things happen.
3. Begin with the End in Mind: To begin with the end in mind means to start with a clear understanding of your destination.It means to know where you are going so that you better understand where you are now and what is the right direction.
4. Put First Things First: Effective Management is putting first things first.In this session we learn sense of priority giving more weight to principles over relationships,to organization over self,to nation over organization.
5. Think Win/Win: In this session we learn that for durable relationship we must base it on win/win rather than win/loose,loose/win or loose/loose.
6. Seek to Understand: The session guides that for proper dialogue we must listen and understand the other person before we speak.
7. Synergize: Synergy means that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.In this session we learn how to cooperate with each other and utilize our differences to create new possibilities.Synergy is almost as if a group collectively agrees to subordinate old scripts and to write a new one.
8. Sharpen the Saw: In this session we learn how to enrich four dimensions of our nature-physical,mental,social and spiritual.We need to recognize the importance of taking time regularly to sharpen the saw in all four ways.
9. Right Motivation: In this session we learn to recognize and nourish our own talents and those of others for better performance.
10. Right Wisdom: In this session we learn to take a direction from false to truth,from darkness to light,from death to elixir and from trifles to path of greatness…
Program starts at 7.30 AM and continues up to 8 PM every day. Participants are required to report a day before commencement of the program latest by 8 PM. The program concludes on the third day at 2:00 PM. Program fee including boarding, lodging (twin sharing AC accommodation) and program material is Rs 10,000/- per participant which is to be paid in form of Bank Draft or Cheque drawn in favor of ‘Bhartiya Yoga Avam Prabandhan Sansthan’ payable at Sonepat (Haryana).